Madhouse Team Store Hotel Gift Card Promotion
SPONSORED BY CHICAGO BLACKHAWK HOCKEY TEAM, INC. AND
CHICAGO PROFESSIONAL SPORTS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
(1) No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a person’s odds of winning. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF CARDS ISSUED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
(2) Madhouse Team Store Gift Card Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the states of Illinois, Wisconsin or Indiana who are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry; provided that the following persons are not eligible to participate in the Promotion: (a) the employees, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, members and agents of Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc. (“Chicago Blackhawks”), Chicago Professional Sports Limited Partnership (“Chicago Bulls”) and Levy Premium Foodservices Limited Partnership (“Levy”), and their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) and members of their same households (whether legally related or not), (b) the employees, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, members and agents of the National Hockey League (the “NHL”) and its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., and/or NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC (the foregoing are collectively the “NHL Entities”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and affiliates, and their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) and members of their same households (whether legally related or not), and (c) the National Basketball Association and its member teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, Inc. (collectively, “NBA Entities”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and affiliates, and their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) and members of their same households (whether legally related or not),. The decisions of the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls, including but not limited to eligibility of participants, selection of the winners and the prize awarded, are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules.”
(3) Promotion period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on June 21, 2017 and ends at 7:00 p.m. (CT) on September 4, 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
(4) HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, stay at a participating hotel in the Chicagoland area and receive a free Madhouse Team Store card included in the check-in packet. Alternatively, to request a free Madhouse Team Store card on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), plus daytime and alternate telephone numbers. (If you do not have a phone, indicate “No Phone”. Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification). No mechanically reproduced entries accepted. Mail request in a hand-addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Madhouse Team Store Gift Card Promotion, 1901 W. Madison St., Chicago, IL 60612. Entries submitted by mail must be postmarked by September 4, 2017 and received by September 11, 2017. Limit one (1) request per stamped envelope. One (1) Madhouse Team Store card will be mailed to you at the address provided in the request. The Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls are not responsible for requests that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and such requests will be discarded. The Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls are not responsible for any destroyed, lost, late or misdirected mail to any person requesting a Madhouse Team Store card through the mail.
(5) WINNERS: Each Madhouse Team Store card holder will win a prize, which can only be claimed at the Madhouse Team Store, 1901 W. Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60612. Each card is associated with one (1) of four (4) possible prizes. Odds of winning a particular prize are dependent on the number of cards issued. Purchase will not increase odds of winning.
(6) PRIZES: Each Madhouse Team Store card holder who claims his or her prize at the Madhouse Team Store, 1901 W. Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60612 will receive one (1) of the following prizes:
(a) One (1) $50 gift card to the Madhouse Team Store. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the gift card is $50.00 (USD).
(b) One (1) $10 discount on one (1) purchase of $50 or more of Madhouse Team Store merchandise. The ARV of the discount is $10.00 (USD).
(c) One (1) 20% discount on one (1) purchase of Madhouse Team Store merchandise. 20% discounts not valid for purchases of autographed or in-game memorabilia. The ARV of the discount will depend on the value of the item(s) purchased.
(d) One (1) Chicago Blackhawks white premier or Chicago Bulls swingman jersey. The ARV of the jersey is $215.00 (USD).
The Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls shall determine, in their sole discretion, which prize package each winner receives. Madhouse Team Store card must be redeemed by October 11, 2017. Card not valid for transactions conducted over the phone, online or at other locations. Card must be surrendered at time of purchase.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Prize will be provided by Chicago Blackhawks and/or the Chicago Bulls.
(7) All prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable by winner to any other person, including relatives or friends, without the consent of the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls in their sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. In the event a prize is unavailable, the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Unless otherwise stated herein, all prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including but not limited to federal, state and local taxes, souvenirs, parking, and travel to and from the Madhouse Team Store, are solely each winner’s responsibility. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. One prize per person per Madhouse Team Store visit. The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
(8) By entering, each entrant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc., Chicago Professional Sports Limited Partnership, United Center Joint Venture (“UCJV”), At Your Service, LLC, At Your Service Management Corporation, Levy Premium Foodservice Limited Partnership, the NHL Entities, the NBA Entities, the National Hockey League Players’ Association, the National Basketball Players Association, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, equity holders, members, employees, agents and representatives and all others associated with the manufacture, distribution, development and execution of this Promotion and prizes (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, injury, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damage, loss or causes of action (however named or described) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from: (i) entrant’s participation in the Promotion; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the Promotion; (iii) the use of a winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness as permitted herein, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; and/or (iv) any travel or activity related to the receipt, use or misuse of the prizes, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage. Additionally, the Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof or inability to continue the Promotion, by reason of any act of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, kidnapping, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute, lockout, work slowdown or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, vandalism, or any other cause beyond the control of any Released Party. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of the Chicago Blackhawks and/or the Chicago Bulls may be disqualified. The Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual feared to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be found acting in violation of the Official Rules, or who is believed to be undermining or attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion.
(9) In consideration for being awarded a prize, each winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of the winner’s name, photograph, biographical information and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Chicago Blackhawks, the Chicago Bulls, UCJV, Levy Premium Foodservice Limited Partnership, the NHL Entities, the NBA Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and designees. Each winner assumes all liability and risk for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Potential winners will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and publicity license (“Affidavit”) form within a specified time after attempted notification. If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Affidavit within the time period required by the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty or unclaimed, or returned as undeliverable to such potential winner, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. If winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or if a winner declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such winner may be disqualified. Identity of each winner is subject to the Chicago Blackhawks’ and the Chicago Bulls’ verification. The Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winners.
(11) Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc.
1901 W. Madison St.
Chicago, Illinois 60612
Chicago Professional Sports Limited Partnership
1901 W. Madison St.
Chicago, Illinois 60612
(14) BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF; AND (E) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY AGREES TO BRING ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PROMOTION IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS, OR THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS (IF JURISDICTIONAL PREREQUISITES ARE SATISFIED).
All Chicago Blackhawks trademarks are owned by Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc.
All Chicago Bulls trademarks are owned by Chicago Professional Sports Limited Partnership